Your Association has fielded many questions regarding a broad range of employment-related issues facing employers in the wake of the COVID-19 pandemic.
Some of those questions include:
- An employee of ours has tested positive for COVID-19. What should we do?
- One of our employees has a suspected but unconfirmed case of COVID-19. What should we do?
- How can we distinguish between a “suspected but unconfirmed” case of COVID-19 and a typical illness?
- What’s the main workplace safety guidance we should follow?
- Can we ask an employee to stay home or leave work if they exhibit symptoms of the COVID-19 coronavirus or the flu?
- One of our employees self-reported that they came into contact with someone who had a presumptive positive case of COVID-19. What should we do?
Fisher Phillips has developed a document that addresses these and many other questions. You may review the document by clicking on the following: https://www.fisherphillips.com/faqs